How to Paint a Slice of Orange in Oil
Skill Level : 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate
Medium : Oil Painting
Subject : Still Life
Tutor : Nolan Clark
Class Length : 1 hour 24 minutes
Avg Rating : No Ratings Yet
In this class you will paint a realistic slice of orange
During the class you will learn:
1) How to ensure your whites can be seen
2) How to paint a transparent effect
3) How to paint the cells of the orange
4) How to paint the peel
5) How to paint the reflection of the orange
6) How to paint drops of orange juice on the table
Wow, this looks like an interesting class. I watched the video to see if I would want to do a painting like this that looks so simple.
YES, it is quite appealing although not as simple as I thought in order to get the proper translucense in the orange slice. But learning the techniques will make it worthwhile.
Oh, please, someone give me the time to get to this one. Will post as soon as I can get to it.
You May Also Like