How to Paint a Ladybug in Oil
Insects are not often painted, yet they make such interesting subjects. In this class we will paint a cute ladybug crawling on a leaf after the rain.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to create a textured leaf
2) How to show the leaf has two angles
3) How to focus the attention on the ladybug
4) How to paint realistic water drops
5) How to paint the ladybug
6) How to add realistic reflections
7) and much more…
Nolan is just so awsome ! He makes all steps so easy to understand and I love the sense of Humor among it :) Its a a good one to practice to Paint water drops as well !
You May Also Like
Get Free Sample Lessons
Enter your info below then I will send you some free sample classes