How to Mix Color in Oil
In this comprehensive colour mixing class you will learn:
1. The components of colour (Hue, Value and Chroma)
2. How your eye sees colour, including how to mix black.
3. Primary and secondary colours that make up the colour wheel.
4. How to use the colour wheel to match a paint colour.
5. The colour mixing rules that are used to mix highlight and shadow colours.
6. How to create dimension / depth in your paintings using the colour mixing rules.
Finally, a perfectly clear presentation about colour theory. I agree spending time making colour wheels have greatly help me learning about colour mixing. Now I am very happy only using a limited palette.
You May Also Like
Get Free Sample Lessons
Enter your info below then I will send you some free sample classes